Rimini Street, Inc., the world’s leading independent provider of support for enterprise application software, seeks a Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation resident in our Pleasanton, CA office.
Our company is currently privately held with plans to become a public company. Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation is responsible for providing marketing automation strategy, expertise and execution to support the company’s demand generation and client programs. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns and lead nurturing, ensure engagement best practices, and be able to produce actionable insights that will deliver improved results. We're looking for an exceptional marketing specialist who has a deep understanding and passionate of marketing automation processes, can lead a team with the technical expertise to provide hands-on execution.
- Oversee execution of Rimini Street’s global marketing automation with the ultimate goal of increasing prospect and client engagement, retention and conversion.
- Manage marketing automation and workflow processes to standardize and leverage best in class funnel metrics and support marketing to achieve marketing operational excellence inclusive of compliance with internal and external requirements and industry regulations.
- Work with internal and external design team to drive development, implementation and roll out of emails, landing pages, forms, and marketing templates to optimize effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Coordinate with demand generation and client marketing teams to establish and maintain scoring requirements, lead grade, sales acceptance of leads, conversion metrics, and required lead volume to meet both net-new and retention revenue objectives.
- Test and monitor campaigns to continuously optimize performance based on industry best practices and be the subject matter expert on email deliverability.
- Manage audiences to optimize engagement through segmentation, size, frequency and other recommendations based in industry best practices.
- Lead and support Account Based Marketing initiatives and plans using automation technologies.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all email operational related issues and marketing automation.
- Guide marketing database team to improve list segmentation and list quality. Must have knowledge of Merge and purge process, bounces and suppression handling.
- Develop and produce email metrics and campaign ROI, performance and dashboards for management reporting.
Minimal Qualifications Location
- Pleasanton, CA
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a marketing-related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation in Marketo, preferable in a marketing automation leadership role
- Marketo certification required, Salesforce certification is a plus
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal cross functional teams; global leadership/influence
- Have experience working with HTML to support template design
- Preferably experienced in account-based marketing techniques
Rimini Street is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services. The company is redefining enterprise support services with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save up to 90 percent on total support costs over a decade, including saving 50 percent on their annual support fees. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades or migrations for at least 10 years. Hundreds of clients, including global, Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider. Be Treated Like the Best
Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables, and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
- Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
- Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
- Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Awarded in 2010, 2013 and 2014.
- Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
- Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
- Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012.
- Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Link to job opening: Careers at Rimini Street