6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2016 11:15 AM by ff02339ca9c53a28af36ef01fabf1ebae5ebdccc

Magento and Marketo integration? Suggestions, experience, or vendors?

My team and I are working with a third-party to help us integrate our Magento data into Marketo. We have been working with this company for over a year now and they have yet to deliver a working solution/API that does not break. A long story short: We are very unhappy with the expertise and level of customer service that we have been provided and our production and tracking has been severely impaired.

Has anyone out there worked with a third-party to integrate Magento and Marketo data? Do you have suggestions on vendors? How long did it take you to get to a working solution (we've been working with this company for over a year, and have just been quoted an additional 8-10 week timeframe to get to a live implementation). The company we've been working with was found via Launchpoint, and I don't see many other options for Magento+Marketo. Even a Google search does not return many results, so I wanted to reach out to the community for help!

Thank you in advance!