14 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2018 11:03 PM by Sanford Whiteman

When does a Cookie meet and match it's lead?

I imported approx 8k leads, with 600 being brand new and the rest previously existed in our DB since September 19th (from another list import). As a whole, they have taken little action across our landing pages, emails, or demand gen engine, however approx 7500 were send a newsletter email last month.

Since these leads are in our DB, they technically qualify as "known?" My question is if they visit a Marketo Landing page, will that action be tracked/linked with the correct lead? We are targeting that import via a Linkedin Ad Campaign. From the Linkedin ads, we are driving them to a Marketo Landing Page, if they click the CTA button they are routed to a 2nd Thank you Landing Page.

Will I be able to set up a listening campaign that triggers on "Visits Web Page" = 2nd Thank you Landing Page to capture the leads that successfully engage with the ad campaign without a form? or does the CTA need to feature a form to connect the web page visit with the lead that already exists in our Database?

Thank you for any insight!!

Sonia