Zephyr Health is a fast-growing technology company that is breaking new ground in the Life Sciences industry with innovative big data visualization and analytics applications. In order to really help our customers with connecting their therapies to people in need, we know it takes an entire team working and playing together. While we value hard work and dedication, we also believe in making time to laugh and learn. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, high-energy, fun, and positive team experience, working with a wide variety of exciting and complex data, then join us in building great products that really make a difference for our users.
What will you do?
As a digital and marketing automation manager, your primary responsibilities will be to
manage automated digital and marketing generated outreach campaigns to drive increased engagement and grow the sales pipeline. You will collaborate with multiple areas of the company including sales, product marketing and product management. You will execute to the marketing plan by leading digital channels for content promotion and manage website excellence.
Key Responsibilities include:
Lead generation and campaign management
- Design and manage all automated outreach campaigns, and lead scoring, for lead generation and nurturing to drive quality leads to sales and manage flows through Marketo and Salesforce
- Work with product management, sales, content, customer success, and business development to coordinate campaigns and ensure effective communication streams to target personas and markets
- Build landing pages, create email and Marketo forms and send emails leveraging email marketing best practices and effectively use UTM codes to track content and channel effectiveness.
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification
- Collaborate with creative/branding to develop assets such as email headers, email templates, and landing page templates
Marketing Automation & Reporting
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness
- Manage the setup, maintenance and optimization for all marketing automation through Marketo and the sync to Salesforce
- Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Diligently measure the results of all campaigns, from lead creation through sales close, providing execs reports and dashboards
- Work with Sales Ops to help optimize lead flow process and ensure integrity in the sales funnel
- Prioritize and execute on existing and ad hoc requests made from marketing and sales to facilitate revenue growth
Digital & Event Marketing
- Develop and manage social media strategies and tactics, web content and search engine strategy in coordination with all content and nurture campaigns
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and suggest areas for improvement
- Provide innovative ways to promote campaigns and engage and capture target audiences, including internal/external videos
- Keep the organization up to date with technology related to e-mail marketing, social media management, and other technologies as necessary
- Assist with the development of content marketing campaigns and syndication initiatives
- Manage and maintain company website, including working with brand agency for design and SEO/SEM strategies
· Executes events and tradeshow presence, working with marketing and sales to coordinate materials, presence, and media outreach
Why should you join the team?
- You love using data to build and execute successful marketing programs
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy, fun and positive cross-functional team
- You love learning and have a high level of curiosity
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing operations, marketing programs and digital marketing in the B2B space
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce experience, (Marketo Certified a plus)
- Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and pipeline metrics
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and align with business needs
- Enterprise SaaS marketing experience is a major plus
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Salesforce certification
- Experience in a SaaS based technology environment
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
To apply: click here