Hi Marketing Nation!
I have a prospect called SIGNiX that is looking for a Marketing Director in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Should you take the position, you will have the ability to select your preferred MA system. If you are interested, reach out to Brooke Cordell and CC me, or reply directly here and I'll connect you.
Human Resources Manager
Overview and responsibilities below:
We are looking for a capable and driven Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s broad marketing activities. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen SIGNiX’s market presence and help evolve its “voice” to make a difference. The role will be given an opportunity to drive growth of a leading technology innovator.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and will be able to employ a range of marketing techniques. He/she will be a skilled marketing strategist able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase SIGNiX’s market share, maximize revenues and thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of SIGNiX’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, launching of new product lines, etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Produce and help design valuable content for the company’s online presence and organize SIGNiX’s content
- Monitor general and competitive market research to keep abreast of trends
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s marketing agent and partner with key external parties, such as media and other stakeholders
- Measure and optimize marketing campaigns based on data analytics
- Manage any/all outside agencies/vendors
- Help plan, create and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media, PPC and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with partner marketing teams to drive sales and product adoption
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current digital marketing techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach
- Experience with Hubspot, CSS and HTML is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or relevant field required