Is lead partition routing working for you? Not for us.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Is lead partition routing working for you? Not for us.

UPDATE: Per MJ's reply below, this is not an ABM issue.  It's just a coincidence that this issue surfaced the same time ABM was deployed today.

------------------------------------------------------------

A couple hours ago, I email support in that - all of a sudden - we can't route leads to country lead partitions.  We have 23 of them.  This is absolutely critical for our working environment.  I then tried to modify my support case by letting them know I ran more tests (no matter what I do - create new leads, edit existing ones, we cannot re-assign lead partitions), and now I see that I can't even access the Support portal:

pastedImage_0.png

About 15 minutes ago, I also received a message that Marketo ABM was turned on in our instance.  Not sure if this is related or just coincidental.

Mahesh Jeswani

7 REPLIES 7
Dan_Stevens_

Re: Did you have Marketo ABM turned on? If so, is lead partition routing working for you? Not for us.

And when looking in the activity log for any lead that we try to change lead partitions, there is no activity at all - even though once the flow action has completed (when using a single flow action on a lead), the flow action indicates that it was processed successfully.  When clicking on "view results", there's nothing.

Dan_Stevens_

Re: Did you have Marketo ABM turned on? If so, is lead partition routing working for you? Not for us.

Seeing that we're now finding more issues in our instance now the ABM has been turned on, I called Marketo Support and selected option-1 (production down issue) - so that I can instruct whoever's on call to disable ABM ASAP.  All I get is, "We're sorry, but your call cannot be connected at this time"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that is exactly what we are experiencing the activity log as well. No activity re the partition assignment campaigns

Dan_Stevens_

Are you participating in the Marketo ABM Early Adopter program?  If so, that could be the root cause.  If not, then we have a larger issue on our hands where certain functionality has just stopped working as it used to.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan, not that I know of. This is a client's account, is there a way I can check? I don't see anything to indicate otherwise in the instance.

Dan_Stevens_

Your client would have received an alert about 45 minutes ago that it has been turned on.  You will also be able to see it in the Admin tree:

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

This problem is not related to ABM! Infact has no relationship with ABM.  Lead partition and ABM are not related!

It’s a different problem that caused this issue. Co-incidentally the time that we enabled ABM was same as the time this issue happened and therefore you got that impression.  I checked with the development team who is responsible to fix it and they confirmed the patch is going out soon which will fix this problem.

Thanks,

MJ