This was originally posted in PR Newswire on October 3, 2016 here: Marketo Unveils Suite of Product Updates, Continues to Set the Agenda for Tomorrow’s Marketer
Marketo Unveils Suite of Product Updates, Continues to Set the Agenda for Tomorrow's Marketer
Leadership reinforced by survey that named Marketo a cutting edge marketing technology vendor
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/-- Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions, unveiled a suite of new features and capabilities that provide marketers with even more innovative tools to deliver effective, personalized cross-channel communications at scale. The release builds upon the commitment made at the Marketing Nation® Summit, in which the company pledged to deliver scalable, efficient, and powerful solutions that will enable global enterprises to engage with customers at every touchpoint.
"Marketo has been setting the pace for marketing for the past decade because we're uniquely focused on helping marketers reach and engage their customers in conversations that matter to them. This new suite of updates re-emphasizes that commitment," said Cheryl Chavez, group vice president of product management, Marketo. "We heard our customers and have delivered new capabilities that enable them to further enhance their cross-channel communications effectively and at scale."
The new release includes the following solutions and capabilities:
- Marketo Account Based Marketing – target, engage, and measure the accounts – and decisions makers within them – that have the potential to drive the most revenue – all within a single platform. For more information about Marketo ABM, please click here.
- SMS with Vibes – create personalized and targeted SMS messages within the Marketo platform and pull them into their cross-channel campaigns with LaunchPoint® partner Vibes.
- Audit Trail – access comprehensive history of all changes made within a Marketo subscription, creating accountability among admins and the security of knowing who is accessing the platform, what they are doing, and when.
- Web Personalization Delay – specify time delays for personalized web campaigns to deliver your messages at just the right time in the overall customer experience.
- Multiple Branding Domains – for businesses with multiple domains, streamline brand focus and improve email communication delivery by choosing the appropriate domain for the links in your email.
- Program Tokens – make changes in Marketo from an external system more efficiently by reducing the number of API calls. For example, check-in event attendees with QR codes faster.
In fact, the market is recognizing the power of the Marketo platform. A recent survey of 300+ marketers, conducted by IDC,named Marketo as one of the most cutting edge marketing technology vendors. For more information about the survey and the results, please find the link here. *
"Marketo's powerful platform allows us to engage our customers in personalized conversations across channels and at scale,"said Christine Nurnberger, CMO, Bottomline Technologies. "They are always thinking about what's next for marketing, and we look to them to deliver innovative products and solutions that will enable us to build life-long customer relationships."
To learn more about Marketo, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo's Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.