This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
This is not the most efficient way. It's not easy to find fake addresses.
- Create a list of fake addresses based on looking at a list of Bounced addresses or other junk lists
- Create a smart list that looks at
- First Name STARTS WITH
- Last Name STARTS WITH
- Email Address IS/CONTAINS/STARTS WITH
- Typically, fake addresses start with numbers and special charaters, then there are the list of bad names, email@example.com, etc. You'll never get this to 100%.
- Email Invalid=T may or may not help because it is not usually automated. You have to setup automation. So look at Bounced.
I have a list of this stuff if you check my site. May not have the junk list though.