LeadMD seeks a Project Manager/Scrum Master, although this isn’t your typical Scrum Master role. A Project Manager at LeadMD will be the hub of leading teams of energetic, creative, problem-solving marketers. He or she will work on delivering on deadlines, keeping projects at/under budget and always use expert risk mitigation techniques to keep projects on track.
- BA/BS required.
- 1-3 years experience playing the Scrum Master role or lead Project Manager in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- 1-3 years being responsible for project success through routine KPI reporting
- Quick-learning, self-starter, implementing order and structure where none existed before
- Confidence-inspiring manner and ability to articulate ideas in concise written or verbal formats
- Think outside-of-the-box on Project Management to apply Scrum methodologies to a non-software environment
- Pragmatic thinking, troubleshooting and communication
- Customer Service and Support focus – helping the team communicate effectively with customers
- Facilitates the development, maintenance, monitoring and completion of project plans and budgets
- Takes initiative in meetings meetings to ensure clarity, consensus and actionalble next steps
- Assertive with follow-up and keeping team members accountable to committed tasks
- Responsible for the development and management of the client specific operating and travel budgets
- Clarizen experience preferred
- Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation experience preferred
- Run your team's Daily Scrum identifying impediments and ensuring visibilty of the team's Sprint progress
- Help the team assess and impose priorities across multiple initiatives for several accounts hen developing your team's SPrint plans in Backlog Refinement and Sprint Planning sessions
- Communicate planned Sprint goals and any impediments to the client as needed
- Use reports and burn-down charts to track Sprint progress and resource utilization, and to keep the team accountable to their Sprint goals
- Help team members work together and keep the Scrum team on track, productive, and growing in ability
- Remove impediments to the team’s progress – internal and external
- Facilitate meetings and always act as a coach for the Scrum team, helping the team to execute the Scrum process and even remove their own blocks
- Build a trusting and safe environment with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Manage several project deadlines and budgets concurrently, both at a high level and at a granular task level as needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Build and send meeting agendas and recap emails with the action items, owners and timelines
- Manage the LeadMD Customer Portal for all of your team's accounts
- Evaluate and optimize project management tools for both internal and external use
- Escalate project issues requiring Director-level attention to remove impediments to project progress for all projects within your team's project portfolio
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed
- Hold Weekly meetings with your team to talk about project updates, risks, issues and other critical items
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Participative management type — advocates team concept
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive — but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
- In addition to salary, LeadMD offers medical, dental, vision, disability, sick and vacation leave, and a 401k plan.
- LeadMD, Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer.
Check out our culture before you apply: What is the Culture at LeadMD - YouTube