Argus Media London is recruiting a for the full time role of Marketing Automation Manager.
If you or anyone in your network would like an informal discussion about this position, please contact me.
Argus is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information to the energy and commodity industries. The Marketing team has recently launched a global marketing automation platform (Marketo) and is seeking an experienced manager to lead this system and ensure that the company gets full value from this investment.
The Marketing Automation Manager will supervise the use of the system, create best practice guidelines and will analyse and communicate results. They will develop and implement sophisticated programmes and be responsible for ensuring that other users are fully trained and working effectively.
We are looking for a competent, credible and confident individual who knows all aspects of marketing automation and is ready to lead its use within a mixed ability team. As well as understanding the system inside out, the successful applicant will be able to see the big picture as well as the detail and will be responsible for defining and ensuring best practice in marketing automation.
The Marketing Automation Manager will work to specific KPIs relating to data quality, prospect engagement metrics and numbers of qualified leads.
- Managing the use of Argus’ marketing automation system in Europe/Africa
- Responsible for successful delivery of marketing qualified leads from Marketo to CRM (NetSuite) and synchronisation between those two systems
- Devising sophisticated programmes
- Training and developing skills across the wider team
- Working with other staff globally, sharing knowledge and experiences, co-operating on global project
- Establishing best practices for campaign data selection and overseeing data uploads
- Running reports, analysing results to create and update guidelines and implement change
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working with Marketo (preferred) or similar marketing automation system on a day to day basis
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Able to build sophisticated programs and reports including lead scoring and nurture campaigns
- Technologically literate
- Highly numerate
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and across teams
- Influencing and negotiation skills; ability to effect change
- Experience with data visualisation tools would be an advantage
About Argus Media
Argus is an independent media organisation with more than 750 full time staff. It is headquartered in London and has offices in each of the world’s principal commodity centres. Its main activities comprise publishing market reports containing price assessments, market commentary and news, and business intelligence reports that analyse market and industry trends.
Half of Argus employees are commodity journalists who specialise in reporting news and price information relating to physical energy and related commodity markets. They operate according to a rigorous Editorial Code of Conduct and an Ethics Policy that align with best journalistic practice, including the avoidance of conflicts of interest.
Argus is a leading provider of data on prices and fundamentals, news, analysis, consultancy services and conferences for the global crude, oil products, natural gas, electricity, coal, emissions, bioenergy, fertilizer, petrochemical, metals and transportation industries. Data provided by Argus are widely used for indexation of physical trade. Companies, governments and international agencies use Argus information for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus has 21 offices globally, including London, Houston, Washington, New York, San Francisco, Calgary, Rio de Janeiro, Singapore, Dubai, Beijing, Tokyo, Sydney, Moscow, Astana, Riga and other key centres of the commodity industries. Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company.Benefits Our rapidly-growing, award winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve resultsand grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Extensive internal and external training