Who We Are Tours4fun is a full-service, online tour and travel superstore offering a wide range of products and services geared toward intrepid travelers as well as those vacationing for the first time. Our experts have searched the globe to find the best and most affordable tours and activities from trusted local suppliers. Thanks to our strategic partnership with major online travel agencies, we now offer accommodation at discounted rates at more than 85,000 hotels around the world. As part of our ongoing endeavor to meet all of your in-transit needs while putting the fun back into travel, we have now expanded our portfolio to include airport shuttle service, cruises, port-of-call excursions and vacation packages, all backed by our low-price guarantee and 24/7 customer service.
"We are in search of passionate traveler(s) who love to share their travel experiences and feels highly accomplished by helping and collaborating with their peer travelers"
Travel Product Specialist Job Summary The incumbent is a key member of our product development team from concept, implementation to product introduction; Develops and maintains positive relationships with new and existing vendors in order to provide the best products and services available to our customers to ensure client satisfaction and maximize company sales potential.
We are in search of candidates that have a strong background and knowledge of Latin America and Europe.
- You are a Passionate Traveler!
- You love to share your travel experiences and knowledge
- You feel highly accomplished by helping and assisting peer travelers
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- Online Marketing Experience Preferred
- Minimum of one (1) years’ work experience as a product specialist/marketing role within a retail or travel environment preferred
- Proven strong PC skills, including MS Office applications and Internet search techniques; working knowledge of databases and spreadsheets; proficiency in content management system; ability to quickly learn and use other necessary software tools
- Attentiveness to accuracy and details as required for analyzing and editing complex product information for correctness and completeness
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills required
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to successfully manage multiple task and projects with time sensitive situations; ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines accordingly
- Able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to positively handle conflict with an “issue resolution” approach
- Fluent Spanish Bilingual Skills required for the Latin America Region
As a Full Time member of the Tours4Fun Team we offer : • Competitive pay, with bonus opportunities • Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time • Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance and 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match • Travel and Theme Park Discounts