Owlstone (Cambridge, UK) is looking for a marketing star to help us become the global leader in the non-invasive detection of cancer, infectious disease and inflammatory disease. Full details & "Apply now" button at this link: Head of Lead Generation
Head of Lead Generation
You’ll be responsible for the lead generation process across our product range, delivering a high volume of high quality leads to our inside sales team. You should have a mix of creative talent to come up with new lead gen ideas and the technical know how to follow through on these. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role with a B2B company, including responsibilities driving new customer acquisition, sales pipeline nurturing, and targeted account marketing.
- Own marketing campaigns from concept to execution and analysis. Focus areas include thought leadership and content marketing, online advertising (Adwords, LinkedIn) and email campaigns. Responsible for increasing impact of programs, as measured by sales conversion, contract value and velocity through the funnel.
- Proactively research and recommend new marketing programs and partnerships that generate leads that result in sales
- Design, build, manage, and execute marketing automation (Marketo) campaigns (email, landing pages, etc.) with an emphasis on customer and prospect nurture programs
- Maintain accuracy of lead database
- Community building
- Upsell/cross sell campaigns
- Work with the content team on new content ideas to support marketing efforts.
- Responsible for measurement and success of programs; reporting, analysis and interpretation of trends. Close communication with inside sales to track quality of generated leads and determine marketing effectiveness and ROI
- 5+ years experience in managing and executing B2B direct marketing customer lead generation and acquisition programs (preferably hardware / scientific instruments).
- Engineering/science background
- Exposure to and understanding of inbound and outbound marketing, demand waterfall, lead scoring, buyer's journeys, marketing automation.
- SEO / digital advertising experience (Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Marketo & salesforce.com experience
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, sales, etc.
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Track record of strategic and creative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative leadership in developing marketing strategies and communications programs
About Owlstone Medical
Owlstone Medical has developed a breathalyzer for disease www.owlstonemedical.com.
Every time you breath out there are hundreds of chemicals on your breath - some are telltale markers of disease, which our microchip chemical sensor technology is able to detect.
Our vision is to change the way we currently diagnose and monitor serious disease; we aim to become the global leader in the non-invasive detection of cancer, infectious disease and inflammatory disease.
The key is detecting diseases earlier, when treatments are more effective, where more lives can be saved. There is no better example than cancer, where if detected early the chances of survival can be as good at 95% but at late stage it drops to about 5% - unfortunately there are still far too many people detected at late stage.
Owlstone group also commercialises a range of highly innovative products based on its proprietary FAIMS chemical sensing technology in other markets including Scientific, Industrial Process Control, Military and Homeland Defence.
We offer a relaxed, friendly, flexible and international working environment with a great team-spirit. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package that includes future share options and your work will have a clear impact on people’s lives. If you want to experience the buzz of an expanding company set to succeed on a global scale, Owlstone may be the place for you.