We often manually throttle our emails that have a CTA to call the sales rep, so they aren't bombarded with more calls than they can handle per day. Right now the process is as follows:
Take a list of 10k leads where we want to send 2,000 a day Mon-Fri.
- Create a static list
- Add to the static list via a smart campaign using random sample. In this example it would be 20%
- Create a "send email" smart campaign to send it to the 2k members of the static list
- Clear static list using another campaign or flow step.
- Repeat manual launch of campaigns, taking into consideration that the static list is now down to 8k
- Recalculate the random sample to 25%
Has anyone come up with an easier solution to this? I would love to set it as a reoccurring batch campaign but I want to make sure that the number of leads per day is accurate.