Email Results by Day

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Results by Day

Hello,

We recently launched an email and I would like to break down it's performance by day in terms of opens, clicks, etc. It looks like the Email Performance Report won't do this even if I specify a specific day. Is there another way to get these results broken down in this way?

4 REPLIES 4
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Re: Email Results by Day

Not out of the box with Analytics, no.

With RCE, yes.  

However, I'm curious about your statement "It looks like the Email Performance Report won't do this even if I specify a specific day".  Are you sure you're unable to filter out results by specifying a single day in the setup or even using a smart list filter?  I ask only because I do this quite frequently and it works fine for me.  EG. If I specify 1/2/16 I get results for only that day. 

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Right.

I bet what he wants is the RCE style report to see the decay rate. You could run the date of activity several times to get that data. RCE is better at this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Jim. You're right, I had to modify my filter criteria to see it on a specific day.

Also, do you know why there may be a discrepancy between what the Email Performance Report states vs. Marketo's Email Insights? For instance, the standard report states 87 opens for one email while Email Insights displays 55.

Jim_Thao7
Level 9

should be very similar to exact.  probably more similar than exact.  may want to check your filters and what not and build some smart lists to see what the true numbers are so that you can see which one is reporting incorrectly.