We are looking for someone to own the overall process and reporting for lead generation programs. The successful candidate will work closely with the entire Global Marketing team as well as our Sales Team in order to design, implement and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels while reporting directly to the CMO.
TIS was founded in 1991 and is a public company traded on NASDAQ (symbol: TISA). The company operates internationally with regional offices in EMEA, Central Europe, Latin America, the United States, and Asia-Pacific.
As a fully owned subsidiary of Top Image Systems Ltd (TIS), TIS Americas, Inc. is committed to investing substantial resources in the important US market and we are looking to build the right team to help our company and our brand.
- Develop the field marketing plan that spans across email marketing, live and on demand webinars, and digital marketing campaigns;
- Develop lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns to new and existing lead database including contact list management in marketing automation system;
- Manage and coordinate events and on site logistics;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative demand generation growth strategies;
- Closely work with sales to evaluate the total impact of marketing activities, gather feedback and provide monthly reports as to lead volume, quality and conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Self-driven & able to work independently; and
- Able to quickly adapt and learn new skills
- BA, BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field is desirable;
- 3-5 years proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is desirable;
- Working knowledge and experience with marketing automation systems such as Marketo and with sales force automation systems such as Salesforce;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns is desirable;
What’s in it for you
We offer a stable and casual work environment where team work is second to none. Employee luncheons, All Hands meetings and fun team building events are just a few of the things we do for our employees. We also offer the usual benefits such as a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K, fully paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance and Employee Life Insurance. On average, our employee tenure is 6+ years and we are proud that we have been able to recruit and retain such a great team. So go ahead, apply, we know you will like it here.