Imagine waking up everyday knowing that you were helping to protect the future of people and nature for generations to come.
- Be a part of the world's largest and most respected conservation organisations
- Work in a premier 5 Star Green Office - Ultimo
- Enjoy flexible working including monthly Rostered Day Off
About the role
WWF-Australia is committed to building a future in which people live in harmony with nature. We are seeking a highly motivated email marketing specialist with a passion for understanding and engaging with audiences to build long term relationships. The role sits within a dedicated highly skilled team and collaborates with the Digital Marketing Manager on the creation, execution, and analysis of email marketing campaigns for lead generation, on-boarding, retention and reactivation programs. As the champion for the marketing automation platform, the Email Marketing Coordinator will actively seek ways to optimise performance and achieve organisational targets.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Technical experience with tier one marketing automation platform marketing, e.g. Marketo, Salesforce.
- Email campaign management experience within an ecommerce or fundraising environment.
- Experience creating engaging email campaigns using HTML.
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels, and best practices to optimise performance for engagement and conversions.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Organisation skills with a track record of meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a flexible team-based environment.
- Knowledge of best practice email marketing and anti-spam standards
WWF values diversity and wants a workforce that reflects the community we serve.
- A cover letter and your statements against the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
- Your resume (CV) including two referees
Applicants can apply via http://www.wwf.org.au/about_us/work_with_wwf/. Only those applicants applying online via the eRecruitment System will be considered.