SOLVED

Viewing opens by source

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Viewing opens by source

I'm looking to find out what percentage of people opened an email on mobile or on desktop. There doesn't seem to be an easy solution for this in Marketo - any suggestions?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Su2
Level 3

Re: Viewing opens by source

If you build a smart list for "Opened Email = XXXXX" --> there's a constraint for "Is Mobile Device" = True/False

Or the new Email Insights feature there's probably a way there too though I'm finding some bugs in there....

Two that come to mind but prob other ones too....

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Su2
Level 3

If you build a smart list for "Opened Email = XXXXX" --> there's a constraint for "Is Mobile Device" = True/False

Or the new Email Insights feature there's probably a way there too though I'm finding some bugs in there....

Two that come to mind but prob other ones too....

Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Laurence Kellett

You can see this report in the new Email Insights. If you do not have that enabled, ask the support to enable for you. If you need a detailed break-down, there is a way to integrate email opens with Google Analytics where you can see break-down for different mobile devices and operating systems.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Laurence Kellett
You can use email insights for the same, there's an option of reporting email performance based on the device type used, here's a screenshot of the same:

Email Insights.jpg

Hope this helps!!!