This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate during this exciting stage of growth and change at OMSG.
Overseas Military Sales Group is currently seeking a marketing automation specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team. Marketing automation, combined with CRM, is a growing area in retail marketing with excellent potential for career growth.This candidate will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Marketo), for the design, implementation, execution, CRM synchronization, maintenance and reporting of marketing platforms and programs. Experience managing and leading MAP/CRM integration projects and interacting with high-level marketing and sales executives required.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Oversee marketing programs utilizing marketing automation platform and CRM system as it relates to lead generation, lead stages/lifecycle marketing, lead nurturing programs and lead scoring
- Manage operational aspects of daily key marketing processes and automation systems
- Work closely with technical services (IT) teams to identify data gaps in current processes and systems, and optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity, and assist in custom integration projects between MAP and CRM
- Within Marketo and CRM systems, develop email templates (staying up-to-date with email best practices, industry changes, trends and CAN-SPAM laws) and landing pages, code in HTML/CSS
- Represent and implement best practices such as multivariate testing, segmentation, engagement stream campaigns, dynamic content, etc.
- Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards to provide insight into success of CRM efforts and visualization into campaign performance (including segment and channel performance breakdowns)
- Work with team to configure analytics tools to capture and analyze programmatic data. Extract and share actionable insights with management
- Work with team to maintain, automate, and improve data integrity operations - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo, CRM & other third-party data providers
- A minimum 3+ years of experience in one of the following: Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, and SalesForce, SugarCRM or other CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, MIS, or Business preferred, or equivalent years experience
- A strong background in email marketing HTML/CSS, SQL is a plus, marketing automation administration and lead generation/optimization is desired, ideally within Marketo
- Marketo CertifiedExpert and/or Marketo Certified Revenue Cycle Analyst, or equivalent certification, or equivalent experience
- Understands how to accelerate growth by creating scalable marketing programs through automation
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
- Work well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines
Qualified applicants please send resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas Military Sales Group
175 Crossways Park West
Woodbury, NY 11797
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer