ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vendini helps thousands of live event organizers increase revenue, collect valuable data and make running an event simple. Offering a full suite of solutions built for the performing arts, live music, nightlife, music festival and live event venues, Vendini offers one comprehensive solution for ticketing, marketing, fundraising, logistics and more. At Vendini, you’ll have the chance to grow, collaborate and laugh in a relaxed environment which we sustain with competitive salaries, great benefits, free snacks and tickets.
ABOUT THE JOB
The primary responsibility for the Integrated Marketing Manager position is to develop and execute effective marketing plans, meet revenue goals and ensure a consistent Vendini brand message (campaign & product launches).
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
Our marketing team operates on an Agile Marketing framework that is extremely open and collaborative (yes, we even do daily standups). We plan together, execute together, and genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other. We like to laugh and have fun while we work, so a good sense of humor is a must. We’ve got quite a few musicians, artists and singers on the team, so bonus points if you have a passion for the arts and entertainment.
- Collaborate with product marketing, design, PR and sales to develop and roll out marketing programs to meet brand and revenue goals
- Manage marketing program promotion via channels including advertising, direct mail, email, tradeshows, webinars, sales enablement, social media and more
- Build, launch, measure and optimize marketing campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing or other related field
- 3+ years experience working in marketing
- Exceptional storytelling, written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with outside agencies and contractors
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM (Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred)
- Fast learner, self-starter, positive attitude, good sense of humor
- Experience marketing to the performing arts, festivals or live music industry preferred
- Some travel might be required
- Meet program/campaign objectives and timelines
- Drive demand and achieve lead targets
- Work collaboratively to achieve brand and revenue goals
Learn more about Vendini at http://vendini.com