This is a transformational role that would help define the success of both our Self Service (E-Commerce) and Enterprise business.
The challenge if you wish to take, is to build and manage a world-class marketing technology stack which would fuel our growth.
Here's the link: http://bit.ly/CloudFlare_MarketingOpsTech
CloudFlare is the simplest way to make websites faster, safer and smarter. Millions of websites have signed up for our service, including large enterprises, major consumer destinations, and government agencies. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Singapore, CloudFlare operates a highly-available global network that has security measures built into every layer and regularly clocks in lightning-fast speeds.
Our network also:
...serves hundreds of billions of page views per month
...reaches 90% of the world’s population in less than .23 seconds
...sees more than 750M unique IPs per month
...has successfully defended against the largest DDoS attack publicly recorded
At CloudFlare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects over 200 million web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
About the Role
As Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will devise the strategy, roadmap, and implementation of the next generation of our Marketing Technologies to accelerate growth of our high growth Self Service business. You will build new solutions to enable scale and impact conversion across all channels. You will manage our Marketing Systems, define key processes, and build alignment with our Product/Engineering team. Success is defined as building the best-in-class Marketing Automation and Technology stack that accelerates Self Service revenue and user base growth.
The successful candidate will have Ninja like skills with: Marketing Automation, Email platforms, Email optimization, conversion rate optimization, nurturing, web solutions, and other marketing/sales productivity solutions. You are dynamic and thrive in fast growing/fast changing environments. You have a strategic mindset to identify gaps and opportunities for accelerating growth. You have a systems mindset, love innovative, are organized, a team player, and have strong project management skills.
- Devise the vision, strategy, roadmap, and implementation for Marketing Technology projects.
- Manage the evolution of our Marketing Automation platform based on needs for B2B and Self Service marketing
- Manage portfolio of Marketing Technology initiatives including defining the requirements/use cases, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and implementation
- Collaborate with internal/agency resources for successful launch of world-class campaigns and programs
- Lead the design, implementation, and optimization of world-class nurturing programs
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to identify key gaps in current processes and systems
- Enable marketing innovation by tracking buyer/marketing trends and identifying cutting edge solutions
- 3 - 7 years of interactive/digital marketing and/or Product Management experience
- 1 - 3 years experience managing a marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo)
- 1 - 3 years experience with Email campaign management, testing, and optimization
- 1 - 3 years working experience of CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce)
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Self-starter who works effectively within and across teams
- Comfortable making decisions in a dynamic and high velocity environment
We offer competitive salaries, a fantastic health benefits plan, new laptop, monthly CalTrain/BART pass and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA, right next to the San Francisco Giants ballpark!
Sound like somewhere you’d thrive? If so, then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and a short paragraph introducing yourself.
CloudFlare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check.
CloudFlare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.