1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 7, 2016 5:32 AM by Gerard Donnelly

Automatically send business owner the latest registration list every morning?

Gerard Donnelly

Hi,

I'm just wondering if it's possible to export and send a list of the latest registrants to an event automatically every morning.

Kind regards,

Gerard

• Re: Automatically send business owner the latest registration list every morning?
          Gerard Donnelly

Hi Guys,

I solved this one pretty quickly once I posted the question up, but I thought I would share the solution since I couldn't find it on here.

What you need to do is subscribe to a smart list.

For my particular situation I created a smart list (local asset) within the event program and called it "Registered for event".

screen1.jpg

I then clicked on the smart list tab for the smart list and added the following:

smart-list-tab.jpg

After setting up the smart list to pull in the everyone that had registered I simply right clicked on it in the left hand menu and selected "New Smart List Subscription".

screen2.jpg

From there I was able to edit the settings such as how often the update should be sent and to who.

subscription-details.png

This article in the Marketo documents will also help you Subscribe to a Smart List - Marketo Docs - Product Docs