In this job, the Marketing intern will be responsible for helping develop new revenue-generating opportunities for Carl ZEISS Microscopy, a world leader in design and manufacture of microscopes for industrial and academic research applications.
The Marketing Coordinator will implement and support company’s effort to build and grow marketing/sales pipeline. The candidate must be a quick learner and will receive mentorship to be successful. Strong technical knowledge is not a requirement, but the candidate must feel comfortable learning and using technology terminology from Materials Sciences, Manufacturing & Assembly, Raw Materials and Life Sciences. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get their foot in the door of an industry-leading organization
Your primary job responsibilities will include:
- Build, grow and maintain prospect and lead database
- Build out assets for e-mail automated programs using Marketo; set up and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, forms creation, email campaigns and lead scoring rules
- Manage and maintain marketing assets and ensure best practices are followed
- Support the daily operations of the marketing team.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- This internship opportunity is for a period of 6 months with possibility of converting into a full- time.
- Highly self-motivated, tenacious, and driven
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment under tight deadlines is a must
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing data and data management
- Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management
- Experience with Marketo, Google ad words, Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for learning!
Contact Chandini Kalsy, Global Campaign Manager, Carl ZEISS Microscopy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this internship opportunity.