Marketo Form optimization in the website.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Form optimization in the website.

In Our website I have optimize the website for the page speed My Desktop speed was around 95 and mobile speed was around 85. I have optimized

Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content, Leverage browser caching, Enable compression  and Optimize images. When I added the Marketo Form to the website it always drop desktop speed around 70 and mobile speed around 50.It show to fix the Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content, Leverage browser caching, Enable compression  and Optimize images. Why Marketo is not doing the optimization in their side.I don't know why.

It is drop all our site ranking and page speed. Where we have implemented the Marketo Form.Two site dropped.

Is their anyway to fix. we have raised the issue. It didn't work.

Any help is much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Re: Marketo Form optimization in the website.

Hi,

Very interesting question and something probably not many people think about. I don't know if this would work but have you tried adding the form to a popup window instead and just have a button on the landing page.  The page will still need to load the marketo files but it might not need to fetch and load them before the above-the-fold content has loaded.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Form optimization in the website.

That supposes that the form is not itself above-the-fold content, which is sometimes true (if it appears only in a footer) but usually not.

My view is using an automated tool without understanding the technical meaning of each point just leads to unnecessary alarm. "It is drop all our site ranking" -- is there proof of this or just a guess?