Internal Server error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Internal Server error

Hi Folks,

Did some one got any Internal error today while logging in Marketo? Attached the error message which i got!

I have experienced the internal error for about 20 mins(11:50AM to 12:10PM) IST.

7 REPLIES 7
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Internal Server error

I didn't see it in my pod(s), but you can open a support case to get acknowledgment of a temporary error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I did it! Any ways, I want to check whether anyone experienced this type issue today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I did, have been facing the same all day!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have experienced it again today eve. Now its working fine. please raise a P1 case on this type of issues!

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Yes I experienced it today.  Had problems sending test emails because of it, once we were able to go back.  But all is ok now.

Savina_Angel
Level 2

We were also seeing this internal error message. It was resolved today. This was the message we received from Marketo Support "Our Engineers identified a problem with this issue and found a bug with the email editor. It appears as if they have released a patch for this bug and have deployed across all customer pods."

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for letting everyone know Savina,

Now am not getting the server error and it is working good now. Will hope for no more server errors.