As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning part of the marketing funnel for FFW. You will be in charge of managing the lead flow, creating exciting campaigns, building best-in-class email nurtures, monitoring the results of those campaigns and ensuring that the FFW marketing team is hitting their pipeline goals.
We need a self-starter, who has a strong attention to detail, is willing to learn and is capable of handling frequent change.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to drive sales.
- Manage Marketo email nurtures and regular email sends.
- Implement SEO best practices on website. Monitor results of optimizations.
- Manage Google Adwords campaigns. Build new campaigns, perform keyword research, create new ad groups, provide strategic direction on new creative.
- Build/maintain SFDC dashboards and reports for sales staff, e-staff, and team.
- Responsible for conducting campaign reporting, inclusive of: CPL/CPA, conversions, ROI, etc.
- Create and execute account based marketing strategies.
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of marketing experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- CRM experience, with preference to Salesforce.
- Marketing automation experience, with preference to Marketo.
- Strong background in analytics.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Background in Drupal CMS or other open source systems.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000. FFW is a part of the Intellecta Group, a leading communication agency and publicly traded company based in Northern Europe. We were recently recognized for being one of the fastest growing women owned/led companies in the US.
We are currently hiring in the Austin area. We are working to increase our local presence here in Austin and may open an office in the future. We offer a very competitive benefits package that includes 401k, full healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, and flexibility to work from home.
Apply here: Digital Marketing Manager at FFW Agency