CallFire, voted “Top 100 Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles, is seeking a rock star Marketing Programs Manager to oversee the customer lifecycle including, but not limited to: customer communication, upsell / upgrade / cross sell opportunities, customer experience, and “touch points.” This includes identifying appropriate communication channels and developing compelling messaging for individuals at each stage of the customer lifecycle, from signup, through revenue-producing activities, to retention, win-backs and more.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of CallFire’s customers, services, and the marketplace in which we operate
- Build strategies and execute programs to convert signups to new customers, increase usage/engagement of existing customers, and reengage latent/dormant customers
- Take ownership of all e-mail marketing efforts, including drip campaigns, newsletters, and promotions; including developing all related content
- Collaborate with the paid media and UX teams to design new and enhance existing marketing efforts across all channels
- Ensure consistency and effectiveness of all messaging and overall customer experience for key customer lifecycle campaigns or programs across the entire experience -- including email, online and offline creative, landing pages, and upgrade flows
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell products and services
- Guide audience segmentation and develop associated insights based on vertical and use case marketing opportunities
- Develop and consistently report on ROI metrics to help optimize programs and campaigns across the portfolio, and manage overall marketing investment of time, people, and money to bring the greatest possible return
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales team on lead generation, nurturing, and scoring to drive deeper engagement and adoption
- BA/BS required: Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field highly preferred.
- 4+ years of marketing programs experience (fast-paced, startup tech environment preferred!)
- B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience with a leading marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- Prime office space located in sunny Santa Monica, 1 block from the beach and 1 block from the 3rd Street Promenade.
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches.
- An opportunity to work closely with proven executive team, board and serial entrepreneurs
- An environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture and has fun.
- Team members love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help our customers and support the Company’s rapid growth.
- With 100,000 customers, CallFire is an industry leader in providing marketing solutions to grow revenue for SMBs.
- Commuter-friendly policies.
- This is a full time opportunity with competitive salary, paid vacation, and medical, dental and vision benefits.
Send a resume to email@example.com with "Marketing Programs Manager" in the subject.
Write a few sentences describing your experience and why you would be a good fit for our company.