We are seeking a marketing professional that can take our marketing operations and campaigns to the next level. The person in this role will be responsible for managing our large Marketo instance, email marketing and will reinforce marketing decisions with planning, data accuracy, metrics and processes.
You will report directly into the Manager, Demand Generation and will be supporting demand generation and other digital marketing efforts by setting up end-to-end processes including the planning, execution and deep-dive reporting of campaigns including ROI analytics and metrics for strategic decision-making.
We are looking for an in individual with creative, tactical and quantitative skills that thrives in a fast-paced, get-things-done environment.
- Own the Marketo database, including data cleansing, augmentation, normalization, lead and behavior scoring
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, lists, workflows and reports in Marketo
- Manage nurture programs and drip campaigns including segmenting, writing, implementing and analyzing engagement
- Develop and execute multi-touch campaigns, test strategies and engagement programs
- Derive insights and analysis of demand gen and nurture efforts to inform the broader Marketing organization of key trends and opportunities
- Analyze program results against KPIs to identify trends and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Present regular updates on Marketing performance to ensure quarterly and annual targets are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation, online marketing, or similar role
- Proficiency with Marketo, including campaign tracking, is a requirement for this role
- Metrics-focused marketer who loves analyzing and understanding data to derive insights and inform decisions (Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics is a must)
- Experienced with writing and editing HTML
- Confident in their analytical; capabilities, advertising, and business understanding
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, Salesforce, software testing, mobile apps or SaaS is a plus
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task and meet deadlines
- A fanatical attention to detail, a keenly developed competitive nature and a highly self-driven sense of motivation
To apply, visit: https://www.applause.com/careers/?p=job%2Fo6cz3fwE or email email@example.com
Launched in 2008 as uTest, Applause is leading the app quality revolution by enabling companies to deliver digital experiences that win - from web to mobile to wearables and beyond. By combining testing services and tools, Applause helps companies achieve the 360° app quality they need to thrive in the modern apps economy. We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world’s biggest brands – including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, USA Today, Runkeeper and many more. We offer an innovative, fun, cutting edge culture and, right now, we have dozens of job openings. Maybe one of them is the right one for you! Since our 2008 launch, we’ve appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $80 million in funding. We have a recurring, blue-chip customer base that includes global brands like Google, Microsoft, Groupon, AOL, Intuit and the BBC. Moreover, we’ve been widely featured in tier one media such as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek and TechCrunch, as well as received awards from Gartner, Mashable and SXSW.