About the Company:
Prosperworks an intelligent CRM built for companies that use Google. As the fastest growing CRM in the category, ProsperWorks' zero input technology lets salespeople reclaim countless hours previously spent entering sales data and gives managers the transparency and control they need to grow their business. Prosperworks has raised over $12M from top tier investors and counts over 30 dedicated team members supporting the tens of thousands of customers that rely on us to grow their business every day. ProsperWorks was founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and product designers from Salesforce, Facebook and Zynga.
About the Role:
This is a critical role for ProsperWorks, focused on creating demand and driving revenue. The right person for this role has a strong and proven understanding of B2B SaaS marketing and experience working with sales and product teams. You will be responsible for developing our demand generation and acquisition capabilities.
Come and join a growing team that is developing and selling a product that our customers love!
- Drive MQLs by developing lead generation campaigns, goals, and metrics, while defining company best practices.
- Own all aspects of online marketing, including but not limited to email, SEM, Display, Retargeting, mobile, and partner.
- Execute integrated campaigns that include a mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing, and content campaigns.
- Design, test, and execute lead nurture marketing campaigns to move prospects through the demand generation funnel.
- Provide support for webinars, conferences, and events to drive lead generation actions.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure leads result in revenue and constantly refine the lead funnel.
- Ensure marketing automation tools and processes are top notch and constantly be on the lookout for the next marketing opportunity.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of demand generation experience including email marketing, PPC, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Experienced user of marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, KissMetrics, Salesforce, DemandBase, etc.
- Experience driving revenue growth at a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Expert in measuring and reporting on campaign activity and A/B testing / optimization efforts.
- 4 year college degree.
- Highly competitive base salary + equity compensation
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k coverage
- Catered meals