Fancy yourself in a role at the intersection of growth marketing, student admissions and advising? Love interacting with potential students and helping them make great decisions? As our Admissions Growth Manager, you will be responsible for a user’s journey from when they first hear about Springboard to when they actually enroll as a student. You’ll become the company expert on the psychology of our students and why they enroll. As an early member of our small team, you’ll have the ability to wear multiple hats, and room to grow in many directions.
We're looking for somebody who is strong in digital marketing, sales and analysis. If that sounds like you, read on and apply!
- Own all email campaigns to prospective students, including copy, design and execution
- Design and manage weekly/monthly email newsletter
- Conduct analysis and run A/B tests to optimize messaging in emails
- Support prospective students in their decision making by addressing their questions via email, chat and advising phone calls.
- Plan and host live online info-sessions for prospective students to learn about Springboard
- Find and test new ideas to optimize conversion
- Work with our marketing team to spread Springboard at scale
- Think of and implement ideas to make the company and our admissions process better! We’ll give you as much rope as you can handle!
- Have worked in a digital marketing or sales role with an innovative company or a startup
- Are an excellent communicator (written and verbal) and a confident presenter
- Can articulate complex ideas clearly and with empathy
- Enjoy advising / helping people think through (career) decisions
- Can write copy that’s both interesting and convincing
- Have tremendous attention to detail - your work will be seen by thousands of people!
- Are comfortable working with numbers to analyze problems
- Enjoy working on a team, but can also work with minimal guidance. You are resourceful, and like to figure out solutions to tough problems
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and change -- your role and your responsibilities will evolve significantly over time
- Are passionate about improving education and helping build a one of a kind educational institution
Contact: Roger Huang firstname.lastname@example.org