Marketing Operations Specialist at ReadyTalk in Denver
Are you a highly analytical and detail-driven marketer? Do you love martech and want to try new things? ReadyTalk is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to execute marketing programs, ensure effective and efficient lead flow, and develop, execute, and draw insights from reports and dashboards for our growing Marketing team. This position is ideal for a constantly curious problem solver who loves to plan and execute data-driven marketing programs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Daily management of Marketo instance and functionality in support of marketing campaigns and communications. Maintain strong integration between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Design workflows and templates and execute progressive demand generation and nurture/DRIP campaigns with Marketo.
- Collaborate with marketing to implement campaign forms, landing pages, emails, remarketing ads, and other technical integrations critical to the marketing engine.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification.
- Partner with Marketing Program owners to support campaigns
- Data mine from prospects in CRM to formulate segmented communications lists. Manage contact database, unsubscribes/opt-outs, and list imports.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of campaigns.
- Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce (Marketo certification a plus)
- Minimum 2+ years’ relevant B2B software marketing experience
- Solid writing skills
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Experience working with sales organizations as it relates to successfully executing a campaign, gaining buy-in and gathering feedback
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Marketing analytics experience a strong plus
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite and Google Drive.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing
Why apply for this role? In 2001, a fearless and persistent team of entrepreneurs set out to build a great audio and web conferencing technology company. We wanted to build a company that we would all be extremely proud of – one that succeeded in the market because of great products and remarkable customer service. We felt that if we could succeed at this, impassioned customer referrals would follow and our continued growth would be assured. When we began our journey, we were guided by a number of principles. These principles are as true today as they were when we started. If this rings true for you, you should join our team.
Please apply here - Apply - Marketing Operations Specialist | ReadyTalk
Questions? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com