Marketing Automation Fails

Kim_Allen
Level 10

Marketing Automation Fails

I remember a few years back there was a thread around "messups" that people had made in Marketo. This topic never gets old and I think we can all learn from each others' "fails" and beyond that it is comforting to know that Marketo experts screw up too!

We've started a new, short series at LeadMD to share these failures and learnings, and I thought it may be fun to put it out there to everyone as well to share in this thread if you'd like - more as a discussion

Check out our first #MAFails blog post here: http://lmd.guru/2aWoPfK !

Best,

Kim

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketing Automation Fails

What a fun idea! Although we're newbies to MA over here, I'm sure we'll have some fails to share soon enough! I mean, it's the way we learn right? Fail fast and move on!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Uh oh - I didn't get that email, but what a bummer?! Just shows that no matter how much technology we use, there's always a human element in the mix.

Kim_Allen
Level 10

There's an example, Augie! We all have done it - there's too many different factors and things to think about and too much volume to never slip up.

We have new posts (almost weekly) on this topic so be sure to follow them. Here's mine #MAfails: New to Marketing Automation and Looking With Your Eyes Shut | LeadMD