Want to help develop a new team within an established, growing organization? Freeman, the leading global provider of brand experiences is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to manage the demand generation function at Freeman.
The Director – Demand Generation will play a key leadership role managing Freeman’s Demand Generation function and marketing automation program. This is a critical role responsible for influencing pipeline and revenue throughout the buyers’ journey and creating engagement with both existing accounts and net new prospects. This role will design, manage and optimize digital nurturing programs and will serve as a key link between front-line engagement and sales-side conversion of leads into opportunities. This individual will regularly interact with sales and marketing stakeholders to develop programs that support a clearly defined buying process that aligns to sales strategies and organizes and maintains a lead-to-revenue process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives the launch of Freeman’s demand generation approach to fully integrated digital marketing programs that support sales and drive revenue.
- Leads the effort to deploy perpetual nurture programs across the Freeman enterprise directed toward defined audience segments.
- Owns Freeman’s demand generation strategy and through regular analysis recommend shifts as appropriate.
- Drives the development and implementation of analytics, measurement, reporting and optimization for specific audience programs as well as the overall perpetual nurture program.
- Understands our buyers and advises on compelling content creation that drives buyers forward in the buying process.
- Works closely with Digital Marketing and the Marketing Leadership Team to develop and refine audience-specific programs integrating nurture, email, events, social, PR and webinars.
- In partnership with Digital Marketing, recommends and optimizes SEO, SEM and other inbound and outbound marketing efforts to capture key audience personas to pull them into perpetual nurture programs.
- Maintains a strong relationship with Sales Operations and CRM team.
- Provides oversight for Freeman’s instance of Marketo managing external consultant resources and, in the future, recommend, hire and manage demand generation resources.
- Forecasts and helps the marketing team achieve greater marketing success
- Acts as a key subject matter expert and thought-leader willing to share a point of view on data-driven marketing as well as marketing technology and analytics both internally and externally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or other related field.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience preferably within a B2B enterprise organization.
- 5+ years of applied knowledge managing perpetual demand generation programs and marketing automation strategy in an enterprise B2B organization.
- 5+ years of B2B demand creation experience including digital/inbound marketing, web and content marketing, social media demand seeding, SEO/SEM, email marketing and content syndication.
- Experience creating, implementing, measuring and optimizing successful perpetual demand programs, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- Proficiency with marketing automation, salesforce automation, web content management, analytics and reporting.
- Experience analyzing content performance and the impact of content on program health as well as program velocity.
- Experience supporting complex buyer journeys involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with both the Marketo platform and Salesforce.com CRM platform preferred.