Please go to this link for the official posting:
The Demand Gen Specialist is responsible for the overall demand generation results of the business, systems, optimization and stakeholder management. This role requires deep understanding of demand gen tactics in technology services, strong collaboration and communication skills to work within the Marketing team as well as each of the company’s lines of business, and strong analytical skills to understand drivers, insights and results. You will work with event stakeholders and line of business leaders to craft the messaging and positioning for service and product offerings as they pertain to Valorem’s business. This position is part of the Valorem Marketing team and reports to the Director of Marketing. You work cross-functionally, frequently collaborating with Sales, Operations and LOB Teams. As a Microsoft Partner, you will be interfacing with many Microsoft tools and teams in this role.
You will be the team’s subject matter expert in Marketo, the marketing automation tool. You will assist in the development of innovative marketing programs that drive demand and be responsible for creating them in the automation tool. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into client benefits are crucial. It is your responsibility to continuously improve our strategies as we go to market. As an integral member of the marketing team, you help lead marketing’s efforts to grow our brand, presence and sales opportunities in the marketplace.
- Help execute the overall marketing strategy along with Director of Marketing.
- Producing new and nurture lead generation campaigns against goals and forecasts, suggesting spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plan.
- Drive digital marketing through automated programs including email and database marketing, search marketing.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about and already engaged deeply in customer acquisition strategies, and data analysis.
- Campaign management orientation, identify new themes / topics, offers, and vehicles to reach target market with those messages and offers
- Continually assess campaign and program performance, determine why programs failed or were successful, and identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities
- Communicate with marketing, senior leadership, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding campaign and other activity performance results, current initiatives, and course corrections being taken
- Demand generation – co-develop and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products and services.
- Work with internal teams on campaigns for sales team and LOB professional services teams.
- Build relationships with peers among operations, marketing and sales.
- Strong self-awareness, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working under tight time constraints, changing environment.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Understand, define and report marketing analytics present to leadership business results and insights on a regular basis (scorecards, testing results, new initiatives, business reviews, etc.).
PLACEMENT CRITERIA & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in B2B with a technology focused company
- Marketo experience a plus
- Experience with analytics tools, databases, and dashboards
- Strong understanding of the principles of professional services marketing
- Passionate about technology and solving complex business problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and high growth environment
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Experience in BI, SaaS, Enterprise cloud is a huge plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Be here to enhance and promote Valorem Consulting
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
- Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities Time Management and Productivity
- Meet your timelines and goals
- When you say you are going to do something, it is your responsibility to perform within the timeframe
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.