If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a serious group of professionals who don’t take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun. Join one of the Boston Globe’s 2015 Best Places to Work!
We are looking for a Email Marketing Specialist in our Lexington, MA office. As the Marketing Automation Specialist at Imprivata you will help develop, manage and execute all corporate marketing programs using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Define strategy for marketing automation programs
- Utilize Marketo to deliver timely and relevant marketing campaigns that include smart lists, emails, landing pages, and web forms.
- Manage process for all marketing prospect and customer databases in Marketo and lead/contact management in Salesforce.com.
- Build and optimize lead nurturing email marketing programs
- Manage all email communications and email calendar for all customer facing communications.
- Oversee the end-to-end production and implementation of each email communication
- Work with marketing teams to report monthly on campaign performance, conversions, etc.
- Manage internal lead process by working with internal team on lead qualification guidelines.
- Lead management process creation, delivery and monitoring, particularly in the area of service-level agreements
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- 2-5 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional environment (Advertising and Promotion, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation)
- Proven (certified) experience optimizing Marketo marketing automation
- Experience with email design
- Direct experience managing and optimizing email databases
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention-to-detail and project prioritization abilities
- Highly collaborative and positive work style
- Service oriented and high-energy, low-ego, optimistic and an exceptional team player.
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.