SOLVED

Removing Member from Webinar Program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing Member from Webinar Program

Hi,

I can't seem to find a way to remove someone from my webinar program I built that is synced with Webex, and I'm looking for some help or an answer.

As I said, I've synced Webex with Marketo for the webinar, put in all the appropriate tokens, etc., and everything is syncing and working just fine. After going through all the typical steps to set it up and test it (sending invite, registering, and becoming a member in the Marketo program), I realized that I wanted to change the 'back up page' so when people go to click their personalized url that has been generated to join the webinar, they'll go to this page instead until the actual date of the webinar. So I went into the Event Settings to make the change, but I can't change change anything in the event because there are now members in the event (see attached).

I would like to either remove the member(s) from the program so I can make changes in the Event Settings, or make the appropriate change in Webex so it communicates with Marketo that the change has been made which would allow me to change the Event Settings in Marketo. If anyone knows a work around to this problem, please let me know. I really don't want to have to clone this event just to make this change.

back up page.JPG

Thanks,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Removing Member from Webinar Program

In the members section of the program you can change status to Not in Program

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the members section of the program you can change status to Not in Program

Anonymous
Not applicable

But isn't that just a status change within the program? I think I want to completely remove the member altogether.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never mind, it looks like that worked! Thanks for the help!