The Email Marketing Associate within Commercial Banking is responsible for supporting the email channel and functions, staying current on industry best practices and providing strategic guidance. The Email Marketing Associate is self-motivated and will support the execution of the day-to-day work requests and assigned projects. The Email Marketing Associate must be able to preflight their assigned requests, manage projects independently and execute tactics via the email platform with a fundamental understanding of digital strategy.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with our Marketing Automation Platforms to build, test, distribute and report on email marketing campaigns to increase email marketing success.
- Creating marketing emails from pre-defined templates (i.e. event invites, newsletters, thought leadership and other digital communications)
- Pulling, formatting and analyzing campaign metrics with insights into performance
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and consistency of all work requests
- Upholding the firm’s writing style guide and visual branding standards
- Cleansing, segmenting and manipulating large email distribution lists
- Quality assurance testing
- A/B testing
- Implementation of email campaign best practices and latest email marketing trends
- Supporting internal partners with organizational and project management abilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Has worked with a Marketing Automation Platforms and lead nurturing (Marketo and Teradata/Aprimo preferably)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and a fast work environment
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing strategy
- Excellent writer and communicator (both written and verbal)
- Intermediate to master level Excel skills
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- A background in B2B is preferred but not required
- Experience in mobile friendly or responsive design is a huge plus!