Jiff is hiring on our growth marketing team. Thought this would be a great opportunity for people in this network.
Jiff is an enterprise health benefits platform that enables employers to reduce health care spending by delivering smarter and simpler benefit programs customized for each employee. Combining data analytics with beautiful design, Jiff allows companies to maximize health care savings by tailoring incentives to target cost drivers, adapting benefits in real-time, and driving usage utilization of digital health technology and services that are proven to save money. Employees can choose the wearables, apps, and programs that allow them to maximize their benefits, save money, and reach their health goals – all on one seamless, engaging platform. Based in Mountain View with offices in Oakland, Jiff is led by veteran health care and technology leaders and backed by Venrock, the premiere health care venture capital firm. Health benefits. Smarter.
Jiff is seeking a Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst to support the operations of our revenue organization -- and have a major influence on the strategy and go-to-market of Jiff in doing so. The objective of the role is to maximize sales and marketing performance by managing processes, partnering with sales and marketing leaders, and delivering insights to inform strategic decision-making and operational improvements. The ideal candidate must demonstrate exceptional analytical capacity, and will play an instrumental role in scaling our sales and marketing infrastructure.
- Deliver business insights to understand major revenue and product trends, win/loss reasons, vertical performance, platform partner sales, channel partner influence, leading revenue indicators, team productivity, and sales effectiveness
- Support rhythm of the business activities, including quarterly business reviews, goal-setting, territory reviews, and key account reviews
- Support pricing and performance guarantees
- Improve sales efficiency and automation through maintenance of Salesforce.com and other tools
- Author sales enablement content (e.g., slides, case studies)
- Perform analysis to inform strategy and go-to-market plan for Jiff
- Deliver business insights on marketing performance, including cost-effectiveness analysis of paid, owned, and earned media campaigns
- Grow and maintain database of leads, contacts, and accounts to support outbound marketing efforts
- Support automation of marketing activities, tasks, and measurement in Marketo
- Conduct special projects to gather intelligence on target accounts, competitors, and channel partners
Who You Are:
- Highly analytical - can navigate disparate and complex data sets to surface insights
- Good communicator - able to effectively manage interactions with leadership team and senior sales team at Jiff
- Self-starter - willing to proactively identify new projects and focus areas
- Graduated from top-tier school, experience at top 3 consulting firm
- 3-5 years of work experience