Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 50,000 members across 45 countries, and since its initial release, Elastic's products have achieved more than 50 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations like Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, NY Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam and Mountain View, California; and has over 300 employees in 27 countries around the world.
Elastic, the makers of hugely popular open source products Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats is growing extremely fast and so is our marketing demand generation team. This key role will be significantly involved in global marketing campaigns to create and accelerate revenue-driving activities. We’re looking for someone that’s technically curious, unafraid to challenge themselves, has a keen interest in understanding our business and the customer’s journey and that can add personality to our team.
- Day-to-day Marketo tasks. Setup and manage campaigns for various programs we run.
- Manage and implement techniques to maintain our lead database in Marketo.
- Improve and automate the process.
- Field events
- Localized programs
- Manage RTP (Real Time Personalization). RTP is what we use to display ads on our website. This allows us to promote the most relevant content to people who visit our website.
- Setup, manage and analyze RTP and content recommendation programs.
- Work with content team to manage assets we can use for demand gen.
- Comfortable working with lead databases with millions of records and designing systems to effectively identify, filter and sort into qualified leads.
- Experience working with data and analytics including identifying and correcting data quality issues, performing detailed analysis in Excel or similar tools.
- Understand and have experience in planning, segmentation, targeting, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce or comparable systems and deep understanding of how to optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity.
- People person. Empathy. Have to like working with sales people who may be demanding.
- Detail oriented
- University degree in business, analytics or technology is required.
- Web development and digital design skills are a plus
- Multi-lingual must be fluent in English and German.
- Ideally in Amsterdam or London, but will also consider any European location.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 27 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Apply from webpage.