Marketo Certified Expert Moving to Salt Lake City, Ut

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Certified Expert Moving to Salt Lake City, Ut

I'm looking for an employment opportunity to use Marketo in Salt Lake City. I have a B.S. in marketing from the University of Utah. I am a Marketo Certified Expert and am using every aspect of Marketo in my current job.  Posted resume below

331 Font Blvd. San Francisco, Ca. 94132      801-661-3868      pwleeflang@gmail.com
Objective
Use my experience to implement best marketing practices and further my career growth.
Education
B.S. Marketing, University of Utah, December 16, 2011
Experience
Marketing Associate, Complete Solar Solution
September 2013 – Present
·       Create and manage all marketing automation for all leads and customers using Marketo.
·       Report costs and revenues.
·       Optimize funnel to produce higher volume of sales qualified leads.
·       Work with all departments to constantly improve marketing operations to maximize customer experience.
·       Manage lead database between Marketo and Sugar CRM.
North County Team Manager, Complete Solar Solutions
April 2012-September 2013
·       Recruited prospective employees through online posts or college campuses.
·       Interviewed prospects and trained new employees through in office and field training.
·       Managed direct marketing team and collected received outputs.
·       Held the highest number of conversions for installations solar in San Diego.
·       Set and monitored team goals to increase output.  
Content Manager Intern, 4FRNT Skis, www.4frntskis.com
September 2011 - December 2011
·       Created content (photos/blog posts/Videos) for the company’s website.
·       Assisted with ski production through the entire process.
·       Grouped and shipped orders to businesses and consumers.
·       Assembled a variety of promotional merchandise (SWAG).
Customer Service Representative, Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
 June 2007 - June 2011, National Accounts, Salt Lake City, UT
·       Managed the insurance benefits of two large clients: the University of Pennsylvania and Sun Healthcare.
·       Developed confidence and proficiency in explaining insurance policies. Utilized tactful strategies when delivering unwelcome news.
·       Learned the ability to quickly gain the trust of our client’s employees who were professors, doctors and other higher education and medical professionals.
Utah Freeskier Society, ASUU organization, University of  Utah, www.freeskiersociety.com
President: August 2010 – August 2011
Officer: August 2008 – August 2010
·       Managed discount pass programs through participating resorts and generating approximately $300,000 of revenue for those resorts in four months. 
·       Advertised via social media, email lists, webpage, and flyers.
·       Planned large social events: movie premiers, BBQs, etc. for 900+ members.
·       Managed organization’s brand/image to attract and maintain club membership.
·       Personally delegated responsibilities to 12 officers.

Relevant Skills:
Marketo Certified Expert                                    Microsoft Office                                                      Fluent in Spanish                 
Proficient in Statistics                                          Basic Web Page Design                                          Adobe Master Collection (CS6)                 
Type 60 WPM
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo Certified Expert Moving to Salt Lake City, Ut

You should reach out to Domo.com (not domonation.com) as they have hired MCEs before.

Also, try the local user group: http://pages2.marketo.com/May2014_RSVP-LP.html.  There is one next week.  Contact the group leaders.  People contact the group leaders all of the time looking for talented marketers. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you see the job posting that was here about two weeks ago? Company is HQ in Salt Lake, then hoping for the canidate to spend sometime over seas. Let me see if I can track it down.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here you go: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PoioAAC