Not applicable

Seeking Marketo Expert - Remote 5-10 hours a week Consultation

Hello,

I am seeking a Marketo Expert to help me with my instance. I would like to:

- Clean up my data/leads in Marketo

- Organize Leads by Industry

- Put those leads into Nurture Streams

- Put emails into those Nurture streams

- Make sure all the back end stuff like scoring is filled out to get good reporting

- Hook up to a CRM. I have Zoho CRM, but no Data loaded yet. Looking at Zapier for API.

I would really like to get to a point where I just need to create and upload my emails.

I also want to learn how to make more use of Marketo and learn what other people are doing.

I also want to be learning by doing, so I would like to work by Go-To-Meeting or Skype.

I can work anytime, but would prefer after business hours Eastern Time.

Please send offers to davethiemann@gmail.com

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Seeking Marketo Expert - Remote 5-10 hours a week Consultation

Hi David,

I have shared an email with you. I would appreciate, if we could hop on a call with Grazitti Interactive Marketo certified expert to take this further.

Thanks,

Shailendra Pratap

Marketo Consultant | Grazitti Interactive

M +1-650 417 9738 | E: shailendrap@grazitti.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Seeking Marketo Expert - Remote 5-10 hours a week Consultation

Hi Dave,

Good news, we understand the value of digital marketing and the challenges that come with it. At Televerde, we have over 30 certified Experts in some of the leading marketing automation platforms available including Marketo. The needs you’ve presented are in direct alignment with the services our Experts provide. We will work with you to knowledge share and help you better understand how to optimize the technology in order to make IT work FOR you.

Let’s schedule a call to explore in greater detail how we can help with your data/lead management, segmentation,  integration, campaign set-up and execution.  What is your availability like next week?

Looking forward to speaking to you!

Annika Jones

annika,jones@televerde.com