We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team at Takara Bio USA (formally known as Clontech Laboratories, Inc.). Interviews will start next week.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Report campaign results and make suggestions for improving performance.
- Plan and execute PPC campaigns, including but not limited to implementing bidding strategies, maintaining campaign structure, and budget management.
- Provide website administration and collaborate with team members in the content creation process, from concept to published page.
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of Marketo campaigns, including campaign setup, list management, segmentation, and A/B testing .
- Utilize social media channels to maximize reach that is consistent with corporate brand identity.
- Direct knowledge of SEO best practices such as keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building.
- Insure products are displayed accurately and optimally on eProcurement systems such as SciQuest.
- General support of other Marketing teams to insure timely product launches and on-target promotional campaigns.
- Maintain documentation for major areas of responsibility.
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
- Deep interest in measuring and optimizing campaign effectiveness.
- Report marketing activities on a monthly, weekly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain and initiate marketing programs using Google AdWords, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Demonstrate expertise in SEO, SEM, email, social media, and marketing automation tools.
- Assist in tuning search results for the corporate website.
- Maintain product data files on eProcurement sites.
- Undergraduate degree or higher in Life Sciences or Business with significant experience in required field of specialization.
- 1-2 years of experience in a related area or equivalent combination of education & experience. Biotech / Life Science marketing experience preferred.