Scribe is in a hot technology space and is growing very quickly. We are looking for a new member to join our dynamic marketing team and help us grow even more. The Marketing Programs Specialist is a critical member of our team because they play a central role in our demand generation and customer/partner engagement programs. They are one of the primary users of our marketing automation system and a primary owner of our marketing database. Their role is to assist in the development, execution and measurement of a wide variety of channel marketing and demand generation initiatives including (but not limited to), database marketing, events, digital advertising, and webinars.
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop a marketing automation strategy that helps us meet our business objectives.
- Create, run, measure and improve marketing campaigns and programs using Marketo and Salesforce. Your goal will be to help guide prospects through the buyer journey and to identify sales-ready prospects.
- Manage the lead flow process by ensuring leads from marketing campaigns, including events, webinars, content syndication, list build initiatives, and others, are promptly loaded into our marketing automation system, scored and assigned properly.
- Develop and implement effective lead nurturing and segmentation strategies.
- Manage the email marketing calendar, taking into consideration events, historical performance and the customer experience.
- Participate in our content development initiatives by assembling our monthly newsletter and creating emails, landing pages, and social media posts.
- Maintain and improve the marketing database. You will measure the size and quality of our critical database segments and plan and execute programs to grow the database size and improve the data quality.
- Ensure that our lead tracking goes end to end – from Marketo to Salesforce to Insight Squared and that reporting is accurate.
- Participate in day to day social media activities associated with demand generation programs.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Marketo or other marketing automation platform is strongly preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Strong systems thinker and analytical mindset
- Must be a detail-oriented person who is extremely organized
- Passion for process and continuous improvements
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multi-tasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Inclined problem-solver with a “can-do” and “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and a bias towards action
- Excellent verbal and written marketing communication skills (email, website, advertising copy)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated alignment with Scribe’s Core Values
- Proficient with HTML and CSS is preferred
- BS or BA degree required