Please follow the link to apply now for this open position at White Ops: Director of Marketing (NYC)
Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans and campaigns designed to increase White Ops brand awareness and generate demand and sales leads by performing the following duties:
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans and campaigns that include email, webinars, collateral, videos, in-person events, PR, and industry tradeshows.
- Develop and manage orchestrated outreach to prospects to generate qualified sales leads and grow the top of the pipeline for our direct and channel sales programs.
- Communicate overall company positioning externally through Web, social media, PR, email and other marketing communications programs and channels.
- Create and maintain compelling web pages for White Ops products, thought leadership, hosting of specialized content, and creatively expands web presence to better support lead generation for campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Research and initiate opportunities with partners to reach joint prospects, increase marketing program coverage, and create opportunities for joint webinars and joint collateral.
- Coordinate tradeshow presence and promotions, identify new opportunities for speaking engagements at relevant events, write and track speaking abstracts, and represent the company at national and international tradeshows to manage leads and network.
- Work closely with internal product marketing and product management to generate content and support product launches and enhancements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all White Ops partners and engage in ongoing communication through regular status meetings and cross-company planning activities.
- Work with Finance Department to manage marcomm budget and track marketing expenses.
- Test, track, and evaluate results of all marketing initiatives to ensure effectiveness of marketing campaigns, lead conversions, and proper use of budgeted resources and continuous program improvement.
- Manage at least 5 direct reports and expert contractors and external vendors, including entire lifecycle of contracting process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in field marketing and marketing program management and at least 4 years in either the AdTech or cyber security fields.
- Demonstrated excellence in developing and leading field marketing programs in early stage / start-up environments, SaaS companies, and other technology firms.
- Proven track record working in complex technology product environments.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Pardot, Eloqua, or similar environments.
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span, both the strategic and functional level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills. Must be a good writer.
- Ability to travel 10% as required.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field highly desirable.
- Marketing program experience in AdTech or Cyber Security.