Our team is hiring!
As the preeminent global people and advisory firm, we know how to spot people with potential. In fact, everything we do is about empowering organizations to succeed through their people. And we start with ourselves.
This position will support the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across our marketing channels and three business segments (Executive Search, Futurestep and Hay Group). You will be a part of a dynamic marketing team that manages the digital and demand gen strategy across the firm. We focus on developing cross-channel campaigns to drive leads and increase our Marketing ROI. You can apply here: Senior Marketing Specialist - Digital Job at Korn Ferry in Los Angeles, California | LinkedIn
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop and execute marketing campaigns across email, advertising, content syndication, webinars, website and direct mail to increase leads and marketing ROI
- Partner closely with our consultants and other key stakeholders on targeted account-based marketing campaigns.
- Manage the global marketing database, including maintaining the quality and accuracy of our data, cleaning and standardizing, running regular reports and resolving issues
- Support and train our global marketers on digital marketing best practices, software and policies. Assist and respond to marketing support requests from the field.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and ROI, database volume and growth, contact acquisition and activity, email performance and other key KPIs
- Implement tests and analyze data for continuous optimizations and improvement
- Be a “power” user of software that are used to drive marketing programs (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce, WebEx, ReadyTalk, Papirfly, Magento)
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in marketing or related field
- Ability to thrive within a global, matrixed marketing organization
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering outstanding work under tight deadlines
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and all things digital
- Experience with HTML and template building
- An understanding of database management with a large volume of contact data
- Ability to operate in a corporate environment and experience interacting with C-suite and senior executives
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivation, attention to detail and creative problem solving skills required
- Strong qualitative research and analytical skills, including an understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into actionable information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Local (LA) candidates only