Does Marketo APIs support listing all the Leads in the Marketo Server ? I could only see options with filter type but not get all leads related APIs.

Aparna_Sriniva1
Level 2

Does Marketo APIs support listing all the Leads in the Marketo Server ? I could only see options with filter type but not get all leads related APIs.

I wanted to know if Marketo exposes APIs to List all the Leads in the database/server. I could only see apis related to FilterType and providing List ID but no apis does provide querying the whole leads in the Marketo Server. Help on this question is appreciated.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo APIs support listing all the Leads in the Marketo Server ? I could only see options with filter type but not get all leads related APIs.

Try getting leads where email is not empty or something like that

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Does Marketo APIs support listing all the Leads in the Marketo Server ? I could only see options with filter type but not get all leads related APIs.

Try getting leads where email is not empty or something like that

That won't work.  There is no such function within the REST API.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

This has been covered before -- try searching the Community for "REST get all leads."