Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that’s best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Seasoned Marketing Leader to oversee and execute marketing automation, digital and other marketing duties for Eastern Division of Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales organization of Comcast. Follow Corporate Marketing model to help set in motion automation practice within the division from the ground up. Set forth automation strategic path for the division and its markets. Comcast Spotlight provides video advertising solutions on TV and online for small, medium and large businesses.
- Ability to clearly and simply articulate the significance of the automation transition to different audiences through presentations, webinars and communication
- Previous management and execution experience with Marketo marketing automation tool
- Full understanding of customer journey and key engagement points
- Passion for data
- Ability to pull and translate Omniture data
- Ability to follow and adhere to corporate structure and roadmap; implement phases as directed
- Knowledge of relationship between CRM and automation tool
- Ability to identify KPIs, relevant metrics
- Exceptional presentation and rallying ability
- Ability to synthesize complex information to create stories
- Ability to create consistent and ongoing messaging
- Prepare summary reports of progress
- Set up and organize content library and editorial calendar
- Outstanding training skills
- Collaborative skills working at all levels
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary; day and overnight travel may be required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Working and thorough knowledge of Marketo automation
- Understand Omniture tool reporting
- HTML coding
- HTML / HTML 5
- Adobe Creative Suite
- CMS and/or WZYWG editors
- Omniture reporting dashboard
- Google Analytics
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer