12 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2017 1:22 PM by Julie Colwell

Women's Book Club/Ideas

Rachel Egan

Hi All, my company has a women's group (TubeMoGALs as a play off our company name, TubeMogul) and the woman who runs it is leaving the company. I volunteered to take it on so that we can keep it going, but I also thought it would be great to get the discussions started here as well!

The structure of our group is this: every quarter we read a book that we all select together (we use SurveyMonkey to choose from 4 or 5 titles each month), then we get together once a month and discuss a few chapters, answering questions, sharing ideas and stories, or discussing recent happenings. Sometimes it's focused on women, sometimes it's other social issues, and occasionally we even have a couple guys join the group!

Anyway, I'd be happy to grab the group discussion questions/topics/materials from TubeMoGALs and post them here in order to expand the conversation to all of the wonderful women in this community as well!

If you're interested, let me know by commenting here! The book we are reading now is: #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso.

Other books we've read/discussed: