6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2016 3:06 PM by Joe Reitz

Next CHIMUG Meeting

Joe Reitz

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I already know a lot of you, but for those I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, my name is Joe and I'm new to the CHIMUG leadership team. I know we haven't had a meeting in a while, and that's a trend we're looking to reverse ASAP. Stephen Susina, Devin Hogan, and I are having some conversations around content and format (your input also welcome on this thread!), but the biggest challenge we face on a regular basis is finding a venue that's big enough to accommodate our group.

So... As a first pass, does anyone have meeting space that can accommodate a maximum of 85-ish Marketo users that we could book for a couple hours in August? Short of that, while I'd hate to limit the number of registrations to a first-come-first-serve-basis, I'd rather do that than have no meeting at all. So if you have any meeting space available at all, please message me here on Community or send me an email with the details! We'd like to get something on the books for August if at all possible, and your help is greatly appreciated!