At Squiz we are all about people. Through a combination of technology and services, we help our customers to deliver great customer experiences. We call this our Customer Experience Platform (CXP).
We're a bunch of the industry's best and brightest and our mission is to empower clients all around the world. Just as DNA is the building block of life, our people are the building blocks of our business. Which is why our Squiz DNA sets us apart from the rest; Start with why? Find a way. Fight for better. Don't be a dickhead. So, if our DNA connects with you and you want variety, challenge and fast career growth with the occasional opportunity to switch off with some basic tasks, we'd love to talk!
Squiz's marketing automation team is looking for someone with experience in marketing strategy and implementation, and a strong passion for Marketing Automation.
The role will see you working closely with our sales team as an expert in marketing automation - both platform and strategy - as well as delivering consulting workshops, writing strategy documents and providing training and hands on program building in Marketo for our customers.
For a Marketing Automation Specialist, this is an autonomous role with huge potential, it requires:
- A highly motivated doer - this is a roll up your sleeves and muck in environment
- Someone who takes their job seriously, but not themselves
- A team player with initiative and drive, and the ability to work autonomously; and someone who
- Knows how to have fun!
You'll be surrounded by a supportive team and management who have a strong desire to see you succeed and will ensure you have the building blocks to do so but you will already have the following bases covered:
- Keen understanding of business and business drivers
- ROI and sales orientated marketer
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Minimum 1 year Marketo experience
- Comfortable with public speaking and presenting to small and large audiences
Bonus points for:
- Passionate about documentation
- Willing to do pre-sales, delivery, consulting, support, administration and anything else that might get thrown your way
- Work with the latest web, CRM, search and marketing automation technologies
- Healthy Living Allowance
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- An ever-evolving pro-learning environment
- Global mobility
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Check us out on Twitter: LifeatSquiz and www.squiz.net
So, if you genuinely believe you have what we're looking for, please send us your application today. We can't wait to meet you!