APPLY AT EVERSTRING.COM/JOBS
EverString helps build new pipeline and increase conversion rates with the only account-based, full lifecycle, predictive platform for B2B sales and marketing. The EverString Decision Platform identifies a company’s ideal customer profile, and then finds the prospects that best fit that profile, both inside and outside the existing pipeline. EverString’s SaaS platform provides Predictive Scoring, Predictive Demand Generation and Predictive Ad Targeting, empowering marketers with the full potential of predictive analytics and applied data science. EverString is backed by leading investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, IDG Ventures and Lakestar.
EverString’s work environment is grounded in the principles of introspection, innovation and a one-team mentality. We are dedicated to the wellbeing of our team members, and we provide strong mentorship, daily lunches, weekly happy hours, in-house workout classes, and a commitment to supporting your personal and professional growth.
About this Role
EverString is looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to own our marketing technology stack, manage our operations strategy and data governance, and develop key reporting across sales and marketing.
- Develop our marketing operations optimization strategy and build out the system road map
- Set up the strategy for scaling marketing programs within our marketing automation tool
- Support marketing campaign execution and attribution across the full marketing technology stack
- Gather and analyze reports to track marketing attribution across all marketing programs, communicate key reports out to the executive team, and look for ways to optimize
- Manage strategy and data governance for leads and marketing campaign related data
- Partner with sales operations to operationalize and improve lead management throughout the sales funnel
- Maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, segmentation, and touch cadences
- Develop and build out a nuanced lead scoring strategy to support increasing inbound lead flow
- Work with marketing programs managers to build out more nuanced lead nurture flows
- Work to create a culture of continuous improvements
- BA or BS, MBA a plus
- Marketo certification
- 5+ years of B2B marketing operations experience
- 3+ years of working in Marketo
- 3+ years of working in Salesforce, admin certification a plus